SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Our social media channels are there for you to reach us, as much as they are for us to reach you. If you’re part of our online community already, great! If not, you can follow these links:
By clicking on the above links you’ll be taken to an independent third party website not associated with NCL Design. We do not guarantee, endorse or control the opinions or views expressed on any of these sites with the exception of our own posts. The link above will take you directly to the official NCL Design pages.
Any other pages sharing any similarity to the NCL Design and/or Foamë names or brands are not owned or approved by us. We may operate on other social networks such as YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn, but these accounts are monitored less frequently than Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.
We’d like you to be able to communicate with us and other commentators on our social media accounts in a safe and appropriate way. Here are a few house rules to ensure that everyone continues to feel welcome on our social networks.
- Comments posted to our social media accounts should either be directed at us, or be of interest to our followers. Spam will be removed.
- Please refrain from sharing personal or confidential information. For your own safety, posts including sensitive information may be removed.
- Please do not use our page to partake in activity that could lead to a criminal offence, civil liability or breach of any laws.
- Be polite. Posts believed to be defamatory, damaging or embarrassing to an individual or company’s reputation will be removed. Excessive attempts to post this type of messaging could result in an individual being banned from further online communication with us.
- Don’t post links to corrupted files or any materials containing viruses.
We reserve the rights to remove comments and block users for breaking our house rules.
About our social media usage
Our accounts are managed by NCL Design employees or third parties appointed by NCL Design. All the social media networks are monitored Monday – Friday between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00. All reasonable care is taken to ensure everything we post is appropriate. However, if on reflection, we feel our own posts should be removed, we’ll do so. We cannot take responsibility for the opinions held by anyone else posting to our social media accounts.
Using our social media assets
The comments, posts, images, videos and any other assets we share on social media remain our intellectual property. If you wish to use anything we share, please seek our permission first. Where permission is given, reasonable efforts should be made to credit us for our property.
We may use anything you post to our social media accounts for marketing and business purposes. By posting to our social media accounts, you give your permission for us to do so.
Links to external sites
You follow links to external content, whether posted by us or a third party, at your own risk. Though we take care to only share from reputable sources, we cannot guarantee the integrity of other sites or the safety of links to them.
Changes to 'House rules'
We reserve the right to amend these house rules without notice. We will notify you of any major changes via our social media channels.